Need some advice to optimized my push campaign
I run an push campaign last week and it show a not bad performance, these are the general data of my pretest:
- Ads Type : Classic Push
- My Problem :
- I test too much Prelp on the firest Pretest(7 prelps),so i think my data is not clearly to find which are the good one?
- As you can see the Data of Connection -> Prelp, Different prelp have different performance on different connection, should i necessary to test divide by connection type？If i do that , i may need more cost to do . I believe that i will not add 7 prelp to test at beginning………
- I have try to select the zone which convert > 2 or 3 to test a small WL campaign,some of them performanc good when the other shows bad,i am too rush?Could anyone give me advice to make it.
- As the last 3 question, now I am confusing that which section should i cut on order?For example:
- Prelp -> Zone -> Connection Type
- Zone -> Prelp -> Connection Type
- Connection -> Prelp -> Zone
- I have read some message that for classic push the important section is